Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Cruising!

We sailed away from the docks of Vancouver about 5:10 pm. What a ship! You'll have to forgive my unbounded enthusiasm: I've never been on a cruise before. The ship is just fantastic. Elegant, spacious (which I really did not expect, despite their ads), and sophisticated. This is going to be a great seven days.

Isn't this an amazing world we live in. I'm sitting here, cruising along at 15 knots (a guess; I don't really know how fast we're going) in, really, the end of the world, to which I'm connected by a high speed connection, and typing some thoughts for all to read. I don't know which is better, that, or the bottle of champagne we just finished.

I hope you all are having as good a day as Debbie and I are.

1 comment:

  1. Love that middle paragraph ~ it is an amazing world we live in! Glad y’all got to see the cold side hahaha love y’all!

    ReplyDelete